Studio W on W was founded by Stephanie "webs" Weber. She started her career as a teacher and after a decade decided it was time for a change. She taught herself how to code and after a year of study was hired by Thoughtworks as a software developer consultant. In her time in tech, webs has been a developer (front end and back end), a site reliability/devops engineer, security specialist, and product owner. She understands what it takes to build a product from inception to launch to maintenance. She knows common pitfalls and understands the frustrations that can happen along the way. As a PhD student in learning sciences, she also knows what it takes to build the environment for a high performing team. In 2020, webs create Webs on the Webs and subsequently Studio WoW where her and her team of technologists put their decades of experience to work for you and your customers.
Studio W on W strives to create experiences that delight our clients and their customers. Our technologists model high standards while meeting the customer where they are. We take a humble and curious approach to enabling and supporting our clients and their teams. We are also an equitable work environment for all types of brains. We understand and value that people excel in different environments and in different ways and different tasks. Some people use a bridge to cross the river, other people find a path of rocks to hop across and both ways are valued at Studio W on W.
Our technologists have had the pleasure of supporting and building products for clients in many different fields - retail, airlines, finance, healthcare, education, and law. We partnered with Greyshore Associates to deliver remote proctoring for a client. Some things we've done for past clients:
- Re-architect their platforms in order to improve their customers' experiences
- Reduce team cycle time from 35 days to 11 days by revising ways of working
- Increase story points completed from 8 per sprint to 96 points in 12 weeks with process assessment and transformation
- Save $20,000 by writing automation
- During a month-long discovery for a medical software company, we discovered a constraint to sales growth during our first two weeks that was overlooked by a previous consultancy's 5 month engagement